The GlutenfreeRoads quality conceptIt is particularly important to us that here at www.glutenfreeroads.com you can not only find NUMEROUS addresses, but also that these are high-quality gluten-free addresses for shopping and accommodation and for when you are away from home.
To this end, we have come up with the following quality concept for you:
How do the numerous addresses get onto www.glutenfreeroads.com?
- Self-entry: All outlets which offer gluten-free food can enter themselves onto the site. Retail outlets must stock our sponsors' brands. Approval and identification are carried out following the quality checks described below.
- Third-party entry through user recommendation: Users can add outlets themselves. Retail outlets must stock our sponsors' brands. Approval and identification are carried out following the quality checks described below.
- Entry by the Glutenfreeroads.com team: Addresses of interest can also be entered directly by the GlutenfreeRoads team. Approval and identification are carried out following the quality checks described below.
- Trading partners of sponsor brands: Addresses/customers of sponsor brands' trading partners will be included. Approval and identification are carried out following the quality checks described below.
- Sponsor brand networks: Members of our sponsor brands' networks will be included. They will be subject to the particular quality controls of these networks.
How are quality control checks performed?
- Self-declaration: Each outlet must confirm that it actually offers gluten-free products and/or food.
The outlets must provide detailed information about what they offer, training and safety measures in the preparation of gluten-free food.
- Checking of information: The information about the outlet is checked internally by the GlutenfreeRoads team and only then approved for the website.
- Identification through quality mark:
GFR quality mark:
If an outlet in the food or travel categories fulfils a particular number of criteria (HACCP, training, safety measures, products offered), it will be awarded the GlutenfreeRoads quality mark and will be identified with this mark on the website.
Member of a coeliac association:
The retail outlet is a member of a coeliac association or appears in the lists issued by such an association.
DS PizzaPoint network:
Every DS PizzaPoint is carefully selected, trained and supplied with special gluten-free products by the DS brand. These outlets are contractually obliged to ensure maximum safety and quality.
Bontà d’Italia partner network:
Every Bontà d’Italia partner is carefully selected, trained and supplied with special gluten-free products by the Schär brand. These outlets are contractually obliged to ensure maximum safety and quality.
TopSeller and Excellent Shop network:
Retail outlets in this category are characterised by a very wide range of gluten-free products and excellent service. Only selected trading partners receive this recognition from our sponsor brands
- Ratings and comments by users: Ratings and comments by users ensure constant, up-to-date, dynamic, self-regulating quality control of outlets.
- Feedback for the retail outlet: Poor ratings and comments will be sent to the retail outlet as feedback. In this way, the quality of the offerings can be optimised as part of continuous improvement.
- Reporting an outlet: Users can also report outlets if there is something they wish to complain about. When doing so, they must state the reason for the complaint so that it can be investigated. In extreme cases, the outlet may be removed from GlutenfreeRoads.com.
GlutenfreeRoads shall ensure that its quality concept is implemented in good faith. Nevertheless, it is not possible to guarantee that all information will be 100% correct. Active feedback from our users is therefore expressly welcomed as part of continuous improvement.